Graphic Design Intern
D/DOCK is a spatial and conceptual design community that aims to develop honest and effective spaces for humans, nature and society. We believe we can – and must – make a positive impact on our environment by means of our creative integrity. We are a team of architects, engineers, designers, creatives, psychologists, and projectmanagers who design for the human scale, from the inside out.
What is our connecting factor? We love making beautiful things! We don’t stop at five o’clock because we believe what we do can really make a difference. For the environment, for our clients and for the end users. Examples of our ideations: LearningLandscapes (how to design a school from the inside out), Healing Offices (healthy office design based on research), Furnify (how to develop circular design to contribute to a more sustainable world) and our new kid in town: MEOW – MyExtraordinaryWorkspace, an app that connects freelancers and remote workers, with premium hotels.
To be able to spread our message even better, we’re looking for a graphic design intern to support the Marketing and Communication team in all kinds of tasks. Think website, social media, presentations. You’ll work closely with our two Senior Graphic Designers.
– are eager to learn
– are a creative thinker
– know how to work independently
– are not afraid to ask questions
– have no problem switching from Dutch to English en weer terug
– are comfortable working with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– A fulltime paid internship (parttime is negotiable) in the centre of Amsterdam, right next to the Rijksmuseum. For at least four months (preferably six), starting from august / september 2020.
– inspiring seasonal sessions
– friday drinks on the rooftop terrace
– sporting challenges; bootcamp and kickboxing classes, cycling tours
– the nicest colleagues! (no joke)
Does all of this make your heart beat faster? Then send your resume, portfolio and motivation to Fleur Eijken via firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS: We will handle your information with care. If you have any specific wishes regarding your privacy, please let us know in your email.