Intern – Graphic & DTP Designer
D/DOCK is a spatial and conceptual design community that aims to develop honest and effective spaces for humans, nature and society. We believe we can – and must – make a positive impact on our environment by means of our creative integrity. We are a team of architects, engineers, designers, psychologists, projectmanagers and developers who design for the human scale, from the inside out.
At D/DOCK, we love making beautiful things! We don’t stop at five because we believe what we do can really make a difference. For the environment, for our clients and for the end users. Examples of our ideations: Learning Landscapes (how to design a school), Furnify (how to develop circular design to contribute to a more sustainable world) and our new kid in town: MEOW – My Extraordinary Workspace, an app that connects remote workers with premium hotels. Or take a look at our recent projects, like INTOS or ‘t Huys in Hotel De L’Europe. Last but not least, you’ll be part of our most recent project: DB55
To be able to spread these messages even better, we are looking for an:
INTERN GRAPHIC & DTP DESIGNER
As intern Graphic & DTP Designer you will work together with our graphic designers and communications manager. Think website, social media, presentations. Your focus will be learning all about graphic design and desktop publishing, in the context of spatial design.
– are comfortable working with graphic software, for example Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects (the more, the better)
– are eager to learn
– are a creative thinker
– are not afraid to ask questions
– are fluent in English
– A fulltime paid internship (parttime is negotiable) for at least 4 months (preferably 6), starting from February 2021.
– as far as the latest restrictions will allow: inspiring seasonal sessions, friday afternoon drinks, sporting challenges, bootcamp and kickboxing classes, cycling tours, yoga classes and more.
– the nicest colleagues! (no joke)
Does all of this make your heart beat faster?
Then send your resume, portfolio and motivation to Merel de Hoog via email@example.com
P.S. We will handle your information with care. If you have any specific wishes regarding your privacy, please let us know in your e-mail.