Have you dreamt about working at a creative environment that is ahead of the curve, pioneering in design & development? This is your chance.
D/DOCK is a spatial and conceptual design community that aims to develop honest and effective spaces for humans, nature and society. We believe we can – and must – make a positive impact on our environment by means of our creative integrity. We are a team of architects, engineers, designers, psychologists, project managers and developers who design for the human scale, from the inside out.
At D/DOCK, we love making beautiful things! We don’t stop at five because we believe what we do can really make a difference. For the environment, for our clients and for the end users. Examples of our ideations: Learning Landscapes (how to design a school), Furnify (how to develop circular design to contribute to a more sustainable world), Impact Development (real estate development with a purpose) and our new kid in town: MEOW – My Extraordinary Workspace (an app that connects remote workers with premium hotels). Or take a look at our recent projects, like INTOS or ‘t Huys in Hotel De L’Europe. Last but not least, you’ll be part of our most recent project: DB55
As we are continuously applying our imagination, we are looking for a:
Project Management at D/DOCK is defined by diversity. One day you are setting up feasibility studies of a large-scale urban redevelopment project, the next day you are coordinating the delivery of a turnkey interior project on site. You will be working closely with our designers and architects and bring your own creative input for our concepts and projects.
– Want to make a positive impact to people and planet
– Appreciate the unexpected
– Think outside traditional boundaries – develop, design, build, and activate – from chair to city.
– Have a BSc or MSc degree in architecture, real estate, construction management or similar.
– Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
– Are fluent in Dutch & English
– A fulltime position (parttime is negotiable), starting as soon as you can;
– As far as the latest restrictions will allow: inspiring seasonal sessions, Friday afternoon drinks, sporting challenges, bootcamp and kickboxing classes, cycling tours, yoga classes and more;
– The nicest colleagues! (no joke)
Does all of this make your heart beat faster?
Then send your resume and motivation to Merel de Hoog via firstname.lastname@example.org. PS: We will handle your information with care. If you have any specific wishes regarding your privacy, please let us know in your email.