D/DOCK is a spatial and conceptual design community that aims to develop honest and effective spaces for humans, nature and society. We are a group of 50+ architects, engineers, designers, psychologists, project managers and developers who design for the human scale, from the inside out. We have recently found our new home in the upcoming neighborhood Amsterdam Houthavens where we have transformed an old sawmill into a conscious business community – DB55.
We are looking for a Venue Host!
The Venue Host ensures a warm and professional Front of House experience and is focused on caring for the DB55 team, guests and the spaces they occupy.
Join us if you:
- Want to make a positive impact on people and the planet;
- Appreciate the unexpected and have a flexible and open attitude;
- Have a MBO degree in Hospitality or equivalent;
- Are fluent in English and Dutch;
- Have a driving license.
Your day to day tasks:
- Answer the phone;
- Welcome clients;
- Inventory management of office supplies;
- CRM system maintenance;
- Administrative support (Greenwheels/flight tickets, NS-business cards, lunch groceries);
- Ensures DB55 is neat and clean (kitchen/studio/toilets/meeting rooms);
- General cleaning is done several times per week by an external cleaning company;
- Set/tidy up the lunch;
- Receive, send and pick up packages;
- Organize and prepare Friday afternoon drinks;
- Event support.
- 32 hours (potentially 40 hours), starting as soon as you can;
- Inspiring seasonal sessions, Friday afternoon drinks, sporting challenges and classes such as cycling tours and kickbox classes;
- An environment in which you can grow personally and professionally. Supported by study trips, workshops, a personal training budget and an open, playful and transparent culture;
- The nicest colleagues! (no joke).
Does all of this makes your heart beat faster?
Then send your resume, portfolio and motivation to Merel de Hoog via email@example.com