Medior/Senior Project Manager
Have you dreamt about working at a creative environment that is ahead of the curve, pioneering in design & development? This is your chance.
D/DOCK is a spatial and conceptual design community that aims to develop honest and effective spaces for humans, nature and society. We believe we can – and must – make a positive impact on our environment by means of our creative integrity. We are a team of architects, engineers, designers, psychologists, project managers and developers who design for the human scale, from the inside out.
At D/DOCK, we love making beautiful things! We always go the extra mile because we believe what we do can really make a difference. For the environment, for our clients and for the end users. Examples of our ideations: Furnify (how to develop circular design to contribute to a more sustainable world), Impact Development (real estate development with a purpose) and our new kid in town: MEOW – My Extraordinary Workspace (an app that connects remote workers with premium hotels). Or take a look at our recent projects, like INTOS or ‘t Huys in Hotel De L’Europe. Last but not least, your workplace will be one of our own projects: DB55
We are looking for a Project Manager
Project Management at D/DOCK is defined by diversity. One day you are setting up feasibility studies of a large-scale urban redevelopment project, the next day you will be coordinating the delivery of a turnkey interior project on-site. You will work closely with our designers and architects and bring your own creative input to our concepts and projects.
This role is a perfect fit if you:
- Want to have a positive impact on people and the planet
- Are flexible, appreciate the unexpected and have an open mindset
- Are a team player that can also deliver results individually
- Think outside traditional boundaries – develop, design, build, and activate – from chair to city
- Have a BSc or MSc degree in architecture, real estate, construction management or similar
- Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Are fluent in Dutch & English
What we offer:
- A fulltime position (32/40 hours), starting as soon as possible
- Flexible workhours and a great workplace
- A lot of fun team events, such as: quarterly inspiring seasonal sessions, Friday afternoon drinks, sporting challenges, bootcamp and kickboxing classes, cycling tours, yoga classes and much more
- An environment in which you can grow personally and professionally. Supported by study trips, workshops, a personal training budget and an open, playful and transparent culture
- The nicest colleagues! (no joke)
Does this sound like the perfect next step for you?
Then send your resume, portfolio and motivation to Suzanne Gillot via email@example.com.
PS: We will handle your information with care. If you have any specific wishes regarding your privacy, please let us know in your email.